Holiday Apartment 3
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Hall
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Living Room
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Living Room with Sitting Area and Stero
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Living Room with 49Inch TV
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Dining Table and Wood Burner in Living Room
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Bedroom 1
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Bedroom 1 - Wardrobe closed
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Bedroom 1 - Wardrobe open
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Bedroom 2 view towards Courtyard
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Bedroom 2 with Single Beds
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Bedroom 2 - View towards Bedroom 1
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Fitted Kitchen
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Seating Area in Kitchen
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Bathroom with Shower
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Hall, Coatstand
- Holiday Apartment 3 - Hall, Road Side
Our Holiday Apartment 3 is located on the ground floor of our house and has a floor area of about 71 square metres. The apartment is friendly and comfortable and consists of a hall, a large living room (with sitting area, dining table, wood burner, TV with Blu-Ray player and stereo with Bluetooth), a kitchen (with cooktop, oven, fridge, coffee maker, toaster and kettle), a bathroom with shower and two bedrooms. One bedroom has a double bed and a large wardrobe with mirror. A larger bedroom is furnished with two single beds with drawers and a wardrobe. All beds have adjustable slatted frames and comfortable mattresses. WiFi is available free of charge.
There is a parking space for your car in our courtyard. There is also a secure place for your bicycles. You will feel very comfortable in this tastefully furnished apartment — right in the heart of the old town of Wernigerode!
Prices: Depending on season and length of stay, from €104,50 per night (up to 4 persons). Due to the new byelaws and rules for COVID-19 our apartments are only available for bookings with a minimum stay of 4 (four) nights. The price includes the provision of towels and bed linen and a final cleaning.
In addition, the Town of Wernigerode charges a tourist tax of €2.80 per night/person, as long as there are no discounts available under the local tax law. More information about the topic of tourist tax can be found at Wernigerode Tourismus (opens a new browser window). On payment of the tourist tax you will receive a "Wernigerode Ticket". This is a 128 page booklet containing a "Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket" (allowing free travel on all public bus and tram services in the Harz District) as well as other reduced, sometimes free, offers.