Holiday Apartment 2
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Sitting Area in Living Room
- Holiday Apartment 2 - TV/DVD/Stereo in Living Room
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Living Room, Door to Bedroom 1
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Living Room, Door to Bedroom 2
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bedroom 1
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bedroom 1, Double Bed
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bedroom 1, Seating Area
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bedroom 2
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bedroom 2, Single Beds
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bedroom 2, Wardrobe
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Fitted Kitchen
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Kitchen with Mountain View
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Dining Table
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Hallway to Bathroom
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Hallway View
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Hallway
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bathroom with Tub and Shower
- Holiday Apartment 2 - Bathroom with Stool and Shelving
Our Holiday Apartment 2 is located on the first floor of our house, has a floor area of about 79 square metres and is very spacious but also cosy. It consists of a living room (with sitting area, TV with Blu-Ray player and stereo with Bluetooth), a kitchen (with cooktop, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, toaster and kettle), a hallway, a large bathroom with tub/shower and two bedrooms. One bedroom is very large — furnished with a double bed, a large wardrobe, bedside tables and seating area. A smaller bedroom has two single beds and a wardrobe. All beds have adjustable slatted frames and comfortable mattresses. WiFi is available free of charge.
There is a parking space for your car in our courtyard. There is also a secure place for your bicycles. You will feel very comfortable in this tastefully furnished apartment — right in the heart of the old town of Wernigerode!
Prices: Depending on season and length of stay, from €104,50 per night (up to 4 persons). Due to the new byelaws and rules for COVID-19 our apartments are only available for bookings with a minimum stay of 4 (four) nights. The price includes the provision of towels and bed linen and a final cleaning.
In addition, the Town of Wernigerode charges a tourist tax of €2.80 per night/person, as long as there are no discounts available under the local tax law. More information about the topic of tourist tax can be found at Wernigerode Tourismus (opens a new browser window). On payment of the tourist tax you will receive a "Wernigerode Ticket". This is a 128 page booklet containing a "Harzer Urlaubs-Ticket" (allowing free travel on all public bus and tram services in the Harz District) as well as other reduced, sometimes free, offers.